We are experienced and passionate climbers. Safety is our priority. Our values are the love of nature, the joy of sandstone climbing and responsibility for all living things.
- climbing instructor in the German Alpine Club (DAV), former youth leader in the Alpine Club, Licence-trainer for alpine climbing, voluntary guide in the Alpine Club, advisor for trainings and qualifications, voluntary member in a managing comittee of a section of the Alpine Club
- guiding tours in the Alps, several years of teaching climbing courses for families and children's camps in the Elb Sandstone
- several years of teaching climbing courses for families and children's camps in the Elb Sandstone
- interested in integrated, sustainable lifestyles and living relations
- degree in economics and education
- creating healthy lifestyle seminars
- practice of mindfulness, free dancing, interested in Nonviolent Communication, native wisdoms, rituals and initiatory soul work
The common features between the climbing courses and my other interests is apart from accompany the individual and group processes the possibility to focus and concentrate entirely on the moment. I am always delighted when a aliveness is arising which leads to more vitality, soulfulness and lightness.
- degree in special needs education and psychology of learning
- qualification in outdoor education
- regular training in rope safety
- for some years now active in outdoor education, adult education and political educational work
- qualified Yoga teacher in the tradition of Integral Yoga
With pleasure I combine movement and being outside with conscious experience, relaxation and harmonious sounds. It is very gratifying to me to allow others to participate and accompany them in their conscious nature experiences.